Wholesale HERSHEYS ALMOND







The blend of both HERSHEY'S milk chocolate and almonds is a winning combination known by over 93% of all consumers. With a strong appeal to adults ages 35 and over, this bar is a "must" in all your vending machines. HERSHEY'S chocolate bar with almonds was first introduced in 1908.

Kosher Status: OUD Serving Size 1 bar (41 g) Amount Per Serving %DV * Total Calories 230 Calories from Fat 120 Total Fat 14 g 22% Saturated Fat 6 g 30% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 5 mg 2% Sodium 30 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 22 g 7% Dietary Fiber 2 g 8% Sugars 19 g Protein 4 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 8% Iron 2%

 Deeper discounts are available on large or bulk orders of this item. Call Now !
Chat Button
 



Shop 100% securely with Nationwide Candy!
     
© Nationwide Candy, All rights Reserved.
Mail us at:  mail@nationwidecandy.com