Wholesale Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts

Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts 1.75 oz bags. Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts have a unique flavor that comes from Planters proprietary spice blend. They are oven-roasted to provide a crisp, savory crunch and are available in Regular, Lightly Salted and Unsalted versions.

Nutrition example using a Serving Size 28g Servings per Container about 16 Amount Per Serving Calories 170 Calories from Fat 130 % Daily Value* Total Fat 14g 21 % Saturated Fat 2g 10 % Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0 % Sodium 190mg 8 % Total Carbohydrate 5g 2 % Dietary Fiber 2g 10 % Sugars 2g Protein 8g Vitamin A 0 % Calcium 0 % Vitamin C 0 % Iron 2 %

 Deeper discounts are available on large or bulk orders of this item. Call Now !
Chat Button

Shop 100% securely with Nationwide Candy!
Nationwide Candy, All rights Reserved.
Mail us at:  mail@nationwidecandy.com