Wholesale Jack Links Original Beef Steak







Jack Links original beef steak in .8 oz. packages.

Manufacturer notes: Jack Linkís Beef Steak was our first. The original. Made from tender, 100% beef, seasoned and smoked over mesquite. Taste it and youíll see why itís a classic.

INGREDIENTS: BEEF, WATER, SALT, LESS THAN 2% BROWN SUGAR, SPICES, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, SUGAR, FLAVORINGS, SODIUM NITRITE.

Total Fat 1g 2% Total Carb 2g 1% Sat. Fat .5g 3% Fiber 0g 0% Trans. Fat 0g Sugars 2g Cholest. 25mg 8% Protein 14g Sodium 770mg 32%

 Deeper discounts are available on large or bulk orders of this item. Call Now !
Chat Button
 



Shop 100% securely with Nationwide Candy!
     
© Nationwide Candy, All rights Reserved.
Mail us at:  mail@nationwidecandy.com