Wholesale MM ALMOND







M&M'S Almond Chocolate Candies first hit the market in 1988, but they were initially only available seasonally, during Christmas and Easter. However, due to their enormous popularity, they became a full-fledged, year-round member of the M&M'S Brand family in 1992, and have been bringing munching pleasure to the masses ever since. MM Candy.

Calories 200 Fat Calories 100 Total Fat 11g 17% Sat. Fat 3.5g 18% Trans Fat 0g Cholest. 5mg 2% Sodium 15mg 1% Total Carb. 21g 7% Fiber 2g 8% Sugar 18g Protein 3g Vitamin A* Vitamin C* Calcium 4% Iron 2% Riboflavin 8% Niacin 2%

 Deeper discounts are available on large or bulk orders of this item. Call Now !
Chat Button
 



Shop 100% securely with Nationwide Candy!
     
Nationwide Candy, All rights Reserved.
Mail us at:  mail@nationwidecandy.com